(I wrote the first six items on this list a week ago and have been desperately trying to think of items to expand it since; my imagination has run dry. I can only conclude that the list is therefore complete and cannot be added to.)
- The key change in “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.”
- The part in Return of the King where Eowyn pulls off her helmet and tosses her head a little bit so her hair comes over her shoulder and you’re like oh shit, it’s Eowyn! and then she’s like I AM NO MAN and you’re like oh shit that’s Eowyn
- Pretty much every way to cook a potato.
- That one dress Grace Kelly wears in To Catch a Thief.
- When the opening chords of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” come on the radio and every person in range instantly develops a telepathic bond with every other person to decide who’s going to sing DON’T GO BREAKING MY HEART and who’s going to sing I COULDN’T IF I TRIED.
- Scholastic book fairs.
That’s about it.